GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
Comments from previous years:
- My world was turned upside down and this group helped me to find a
sense of normalcy. I learned I was not alone.
- Grief Share was one place i could let my feelings out, cry if I needed to and
know that everyone understood my pain and sense of loss.
- I loved the videos and the workbook. I did not talk much at all, but the
sense of relief I took away each week helped me to accept the reality of my
grief and I grew as a person,
- I am not an overly religious person. I am quiet about my faith and beliefs.
The video contents were so practical and even though they referred to the
teachings from the bible, it was done in a non-pushy manner.
- To have this class in a home with a dinner served to me made me feel special. It was a warm and caring environment for our group.